Monday, March 29, 2010

SLANE & SLANE JEWELERY







I recently received a call from a new client who did extensive research for balayage. As with most of my new color clients, entering the phrase “BEST BALAYAGE IN NYC” brought them to my blog. [smile]

Anywho, after a brief consultation we jumped right into painting to our hearts delight while engaging in a deep conversation about the economy, food, fashion and babies (since she recently had one of her own).

Then we started speaking about Orlo and magazine covers. My client was so happy to announce that Gisele Bündchen is wearing her jewelry on the April cover of Vogue magazine.

I congratulated her and segued into a conversation regarding jewelry – one of my biggest obsessions. Here is more on my client’s business.

0 comments:

newer older