Sunday, July 29, 2007

CLEANING HOUSE





Often in my conversations with clients while recommending products, the first thing they say is, "I already have so many products, and I never use them!" It's important to know the shelf life of your products is only recommended for up to a year. So, DON'T LET THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU HAVE STOP YOU FROM GETTING THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU NEED! We clean house with fashion and cosmetics, we need to make sure we are doing the same thing with haircare products as well. There are times when I change the color or cuts of my clients. Especially when changing to a new cut, I make sure to recommend a change in products because the new cut often needs a new support. It is impossible to style a short haircut with products used to style a shoulder length haircut and vice versa. It is also impossible to duplicate the same style that is done in the stylist's chair with the wrong products or products not recommended to support the haircut.

0 comments:

newer older