Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fringes or Not?





One statement that I often hear is, "The last time I had bangs I was six and my mother cut them." Well, you WILL NOT be reliving that experience. I myself am still recovering from the bowl cut my mother gave me. A great fringe depends on who's behind the chair, the shape of your face, and on how willing you are to maintain the look (being realistic with yourself). The first information I get from my clients is their type of lifestyle and an idea of what level of commitment they are willing to devote to their hair.

I recommend bangs for any shape of face, but you have to remember that it is not all about the fringes! It's also about having a good haircut to support them. For example, if I am doing a haircut on someone with a round face, and they would like short bangs, I would support the change by adding in layers around the face for softness.

LADIES, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT BANGS AND HOW THEY CAN WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

0 comments:

newer older