Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ITS A VITACARE WORLD!!





Feeling not so fresh? Bad breath getting you down? Well, I have great news for you!! As you all know, when I find a product that I love I have to share it with my readers. Be it hair products, a place to shop or my favorite personal trainer, giving you recommendations on products and services that work is my passion.

My latest find that I can’t get enough of? Vitacare Toothpaste,mouth wash and teeth whitening chewing gum! Now that I’ve discovered this gingivitis fighting gem, I can't seem to live without it!

Toxic Toothpaste!

For many years, regular fluoride toothpaste consistently has been proven to cause numerous negative side effects, from fluoride poisoning to skeletal fluorosis. Since I tend to prefer to avoid toxic levels of anything, I have continuously tried as many, if not all, natural toothpastes on the market. Never once have I been satisfied. Either my teeth didn’t feel clean, or the after taste was not, well, minty fresh.

All natural & minty fresh!-

With Vitacare, my quest is over. It cleans without that annoying film over your teeth caused by other natural toothpastes, plus I love the taste! Who would have ever thought that you could brush your teeth with flavors like Key Lime, Acai and Pomegranate? On top of that, it is cruelty-free, comes in travel friendly packaging and has no parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, sodium lauryl sulfate, sulfates, artificial colors, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners. Wow! That was a mouthful! (Pun intended) And their alcohol free mouth wash is to die for with no artificial sweeteners and vitamin A,C,D & E.

A gum that's good for you?

Apart from their amazing tooth paste they also bring us an amazing chewing gum with its natural whitening action and vitamin A,C,D &E. This gum also helps to keep your breath fresh while balancing the mouth's oral pH reducing acid forming bacteria. Wow!!!!!

I’m ready for my close-up Mr. Demille!

I know I need to brush my teeth, but now I want to, love to and do so more often than ever before.

Thank you Vitacare!! (muah!)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antonio!!
This is a great review...thank you for sharing!! :)

newer older