Sunday, February 3, 2013

Red Louboutin Soles Colored Black?





Have you ever seen someone walking down the street in a pair of Louboutins where they are doing high kicks so you can see the red soles? I see it all the time and it makes me smile. Well, a new trend is growing fast where some ladies are having an issue with the vibrant red souls. They have now taken to coloring the trademarked red soles black.
In October 2012 there was an article about Martha Stewart coloring her red soles black. When she was approached about it, she responded, "I don't like them red!"

Hmm.. Did Martha start a new trend? I doubt it. Apparently women have been doing it for quite some time now. :) I've seen it with my own eye's!!

Well ladies...let me know. Do you want the world to know you're wearing Louboutins or are you going to do the "cover up?"

0 comments:

newer older