Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kerastase Chroma Cristal





With so many hair product companies claiming to give your hair intense shine, I thought I should share my favorite. Reflection Chroma Cristal is by far one of the best hair styling sprays I have used in a very long time.

This light weight hair spray is what it promises. It's not heavy or greasy or full of silicone. Plus it smells great without the strong alcohol smell.

Application-  Rather than doing an overall application with Relaxation Chroma Crystal and then blowdrying, I like to apply the product to the hair, section by section (as I dry). This allows me to apply the product evenly without overusing it.

It's amazing for color treated and dry hair and can be used together with a hair dryer. So for the ladies with extensions, this is a great "pick-me-up" for your hair, taking away any dullness.

Here we have it, a hair styling spray for all hair types.

0 comments:

newer older