Sunday, November 25, 2007

AFG's Guide to NYC: RAFFAELA e PAOLA





Who says I can't have my own guide to the city! Good quality is hard to find! When ever I stumble upon great fashoin and delcious food, you'll be the first to know about it.

As I was walking through my neighborhood, I stumbled upon a RAFFAELE e PAOLA, a store that had displayed this fedora to die for! I entered the boutique and introduced myself to the owner. During our conversation, I asked her what inspired her to open a store, and this is exactly what she said...

"Raffaele e Paola offers fine European fahions accessories for men and women. It was founded with the belief that one item, no matter the size, no matter the bling, can transform an expression of one's self. And, therefore an outfit! At our boutique, that one accessory has to have style, and a unique personality all onto itself...and be European of orgin."

Raffaele e Paola
270 West 19th Street
212-633-0828
www.raffeleepaola.com
Tues-Fri 12-7 PM
Sat/Sun 12-6 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this store and Abigail is adorable. A must see store. The perfect gift for the perfect occasion.

antonio said...

I agree I found the best hat and gloves ,I have been telling everyone! :)

newer older