Sunday, November 25, 2007

DON'T SWEAT THE SWEATERS by Anthony Gonzales







Guys it's all about sweaters. The key this season is layering and looking stylish while doing it. I'm getting a lot of requests for sweaters especially cable knits. Make sure any sweater you get is thick enough to keep you warm all day. Color is very important, like hair color it needs to compliment your skin tone. Please stay away from pinks, bright oranges and/or lime greens. Let's face it some colors from the 80's should be left in the 80's. Another one of my personal favorites is the Henley. Henleys are fashionable, flattering to any man reagardless of shape or size and they also layer well with v-neck sweaters.

One item that I can't seem to keep on the shelves, is a brown sweater with a light beige mohair trim around the neck by Burberry. Not only is it comfortable, it fits well. I like sweaters that have a woven texture to them. I'm not much into sweaters that have argyle in them, but if that's your style, go for it!

Lately, I've been seeing men wearing a cardigan with their suit, instead of a vest. I personally like that combo. If you decide to go for that look, make sure you match your colors and you can even try pulling it together with tie.

So, guys get out there! Let's go shopping!

Some of my favorite stores include:

-Burberry (6th Floor)
-Saks 5th Ave
-Macy's
-Hugo Boss
-H&M

0 comments:

newer older