Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I AM HAVING A BABY ( THE END)








Now that we've discussed women's hair coloring during pregnancy, I want to talk some more about the safest way to color your hair from a vegetable-derived color with no ammonia or peroxide. I must be honest. Because there are so many semi-permanent hair colors on the market and an increasing demand to color grey hair, we the hairstylists have become more dependent on grey blending. This leaves us using some chemical. I remember back in the ‘80's when grey blending was not so important. Don't get me wrong: people were still hating great hair then. But, this did not begin at such a young age.

This point brings me to one product: Cellophane's. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, this is a temporary color that is made by Sebastian. When I visited my first hair show in New York in 1989, one of the companies I came to know and love was Sebastian. Wow! Talk about great hair product and a creative show to make your jaw drop. For some reason, this product just slipped away from us. I am here to say that it’s one of the safest products for pregnant women.

The benefits of this product are;

1) It is safe for all hair types.

2) It conditions and gives great shine.

3) Because it is non-toxic, it is absolutely safe for pregnant women.

4) The product deposits safely on the hair.

5) It comes in 17 shades.

I also prefer it to other natural hair colors, like Henna, because it gently leaves the hair in several weeks without long-term staining. To describe this product I want you to think of Cellophane paper. If

you place red Cellophane paper over any surface, it becomes a red tone. The effect is the same when using this product on the hair. If you have black hair and you use red Cellophane's, the hair is still black, with a soft red tone. And, did I mention Shine? Your hair will glow from the heavens, I tell you!

I know the question you are asking: Does it cover grey hair? No, it does not. if you have dark hair with a few greys, it will cast a light temporary shade over the grey strands. Also, if you are one of the color fans that still want to use chemicals on your hair,well, this product can be your best friend too. It’s a great color for enhancing any beautiful redhead or blond after color service. If you have any questions on this product, please feel free to write me at the email above.

I give this my AFG stamp of approval!

Put ‘em to the test baby!

Copyright © 2008 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

newer older