Thursday, March 12, 2009

WITH MEN IN MIND








Given my rigorous workout routine, I have been thinking about what is the best way to care for my skin after a workout. I could never carry my entire inventory of skin and hair care products to the gym. Talk about a workout. I began to think about the essential products I need to help preserve my appearance after my workout. Recently, I have been introduced to the Kiss My Face line of skin care products and I have become quite impressed. I was so impressed that I decided to ask the folks at Kiss My Face about their opinions on the essential products for men at the gym. Here is what they had to say.


You work out, you eat healthy so now it is time to treat your skin the same way… at home and at the gym. The average male uses up to seven personal care products for grooming. The skin, which is the largest organ in the human body, absorbs 60 percent of everything you put on it. While everyone is focused on strengthening their muscles, it is just as important to strengthen your skin by using clean, natural products. We make a line of products designed for men. Here are the essentials.

When shaving, remember that the closest shaves are due to well moisturized skin. Kiss My Face Moisture Shaves do not contain alcohol as most foam shaving creams do. Our product contains a combination of shea butter and olive oil that preps the skin before the razor hits it leaving you with a clean soft close shave. Kiss My Face also makes a Goldenseal antiseptic to cleans the skin and provide disinfectant in case the razor slips as is often the case when shaving away from home.



http://www.kissmyfacewebstore.com/products/body-care/moisture-shaves


When cleansing the skin, it is important to remember that a man’s skin is thicker than a woman’s skin. Men, therefore, require a product that exfoliates and can reach dirt and oils trapped under facial hair. Kiss My Face Exfoliating Face Wash cleans the skin, penetrating through sweat, dirt and oils. The fruit acids in this product leave you with clean polished skin and the anti aging properties fight wrinkles and prevent your skin from looking dull.



http://www.kissmyfacewebstore.com/detail/KMF+1200040

Everyone needs a moisturizer with SPF and men are no exception to this. The Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF 15 contains green tea extract and alpha lipoic acid. These key ingredients protect the skin and slow the aging process.



http://www.kissmyfacewebstore.com/products/body-care/natural-moisturizers

For the occasional blemish, the Kiss My Face Botanical Acne Gel with tea tree oil and aloe clears the blemish and gives a healthy tingle to the skin.



http://www.kissmyfacewebstore.com/products/beauty-face-care/organic-face-care

I am currently working with the Kiss My Face haircare on myself and on clients, let's see how it stands the AFG test.

Kisses to all!!

Copyright © 2009 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

newer older