Friday, January 15, 2010

SHEAR GENIUS





WHO WILL BE THE NEXT SHEAR GENIUS?

Honey child, if you don’t know by now, Shear Genius will be back on the air February 3rd. Season Three promises to have a great lineup of hairstylists dishing up some fabulous do’s…and don’ts I’m sure.

And to add some raw talent to mentor the contestants, Bravo has asked my boss Orlando Pita to join them. I am so looking forward to seeing Orlando work his magic by sharing his amazing talent, humbleness and soothing tone with these contestants – it’s what makes this man so unique.

When he’s in the salon, I honestly feel that the energy is so different. We all feel inspired by his very presence and even my clients can feel the buzz. They quickly realize that we are all happy to be there.

Look forward to my weekly posts on the show and how it unfolds. Cause baby, no one does drama like a hairstylist!

Antonio Gonzales

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my go can you imagine!

newer older