Friday, January 1, 2010

SHOPPING WITH ANTONIO





MUSE BULLETIN



Recently I was in the salon and noticed some commotion at my friend Joe’s station. So being the nosey Trinidadian that I am, I sauntered over to see if anyone needed saving. To my delight, there in the center of the excitement was Zani; a tall beauty explaining the inspiration behind her latest jewelry line – Santo by Zani.


The pendants are bullets designed into stunning pieces for her well crafted chains. She truly captures my personal taste in jewelry; I found some to be masculine without being gaudy. The smaller pieces are feminine without looking like they belong to a 13 year old girl. She has received amazing press and is clearly on to something great.

Ladies and gentlemen, Santo by Zani.

0 comments:

newer older