Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MY BOSS ORLANDO PITA





PITA PERFECT!

I’ve never posted photographs of celebrities on my blog before. The reason being that I simply wanted to keep the focus on my clients/readers instead while addressing their needs. I did not want my message to be overly concerned with what celebrities are doing, but rather with what my readers can do and how I can help them do it.

Not that there is anything wrong with celebrities, it’s just I wanted to “keep it real”.

Well my darlings, she’s keeping it real alright! I am excited to have these first images of celebrities in my blog. Yes ladies and gentleman, I bring you Penelope Cruz,


Jennifer Garner



and Rachel McAdams.

These three beauties are on the covers of three different magazines and I am pleased to say that their hair was done by my boss, Orlando Pita. And boy did he do an amazing job!

So get ready for more images of celebrities, but only when beautified by Orlando of course:)


MERRY CHRISTMAS

Antonio Gonzales

0 comments:

newer older