Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MY MENS HAIR ON ABOUT.COM






HAIR COLOR

IT’S NOT JUST FOR THE LADIES ANYMORE

After many requests from readers for the color formula seen on About.com, I decided to provide some additional detail.

Seriously now, men are embracing their hair color no matter what their sexual orientation. Most men I color are heterosexual and proud of the fact that they have found a way to safely express themselves. Some do it for fashion and others do it for work. Whatever their reasoning, the male gender no longer has to explain itself.

My client, a model, loves the ladies and loves his hair. Being a professional model, changing his image to suit the job is not new to him. He insists, however, that his color be subtle yet still make a statement.

FORMULA

I shampooed and towel dried his hair. Then I mixed one ounce of L’Oreal Professional Diacolor ICE MILKSHAKE with two parts developer. I applied from roots to ends for seven minutes.

Afterward, I shampooed his hair with post color and towel dried again. I then applied ¾ Clear and ¼ Golden Blond from roots to ends, covered it with a plastic cap and placed him under the dryer for 20 minutes. I allowed it to cool for five minutes, then rinsed well and conditioned.

COLORSHINES by Sebastian has been a favorite of mine for many years and I recommend it to everyone. I was a student of Sebastian’s for color, cutting and makeup and I simply love their products.

Thanks guys!

ANTONIO GONZALES

0 comments:

newer older