Thursday, April 29, 2010

CHRIS CARRABBA THE MUSICIAN





I was recently chilling with Chris Carrabba in the salon talking hair and brainstorming ideas for his haircut. You see, I have been lucky to work with Chris for the past eight years and I'm so proud of his hard work. Both Chris and I met just before his cover on Spin magazine and have worked together ever since.

Here are some of the cuts we have done in the past.






Not only is Chris a very kind talented man, he has "damn good hair". Over the years it has been fun working on Chris and creating different ideas to keep his hair masculine and fresh. He is also a great performer as well and can really carry a crowd. I did the band’s hair for there performance at Madison Square Garden and it was amazing!

Waiting to go on stage

On stage working his magic!

I also had a great time last year in LA when we were doing the Album cover.



Recently Chris and I met at Orlo Salon and as usual we had a good chat reminiscing the early years in NYC. Then we got down to some cutting for his upcoming performances after opening for Bon Jovi and the results made us both happy.

It’s always a pleasure seeing Chris and needless to say after his performance he texted to say that it was the best haircut he ever had and loved the salon.

Thanks Chris!!

0 comments:

newer older