Sunday, September 7, 2014

Assisting Orlando Pita At Herve Leger- NYC Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015





Yesterday, after a morning in the salon, we rushed off to the Lincoln Center for the Herve Leger show.

We started with Orlando Pita giving us a demo on the hair style, which was a lot harder than it looked. With the goal to create textured hair, we either added product if the hair was too straight or if it was too wavy we removed it with a little heat then added product to give it texture.




Then a two inch section was scraped back into a low ponytail at the back of the head.








So far it's about textured, slept in, strong hair this season. Once again I will repeat, "No perfect curls."



(Photo Credit to Quentonjay on instagram for the pic of me with the model)




While backstage I was happy to run in to Gordon Espinet, Vice President of Mac Cosmetics. It's always exciting running into a fellow Trinidadian.





Don't forget to follow Orlando Pita instagram for the most amazing hair images!!

Antonio Gonzales

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered Orlando Pita's Lift & Plump for volume and I ABSOLUTELY love it. I have been able to secure 2 bottles of this product and can tell that it is going to be difficult to find. I will therefore have to be "sparing" with what I have on hand while I keep searching for this product.

newer older