Monday, August 4, 2008

ANTONIO'S BEAUTY SECRET






LOLITA LEMPICKA

This one will KNOCK your boots off!! I had a client visiting from Iran with his beautiful wife on their honeymoon. I couldn't help but notice his cologne. So I asked what it was? He proudly explained that it's actually two different colognes. The first Is actually any good mens cologne and the second is a womans perfume called Lolita Lempicka. You think I'm kidding? Seriously! It smelt so amazing that I had to go get a bottle and try it. You would not believe the attention I get. Even taxi drivers ask me for the name of my cologne. First apply your regular stuff (I like Prada for men ) then mist on Lolita Lempcka. I guarantee you that you will get attention from someone, anyone!!
If you have any secrets of your own please, lets blog about it!

Thanks for the tip visiting-on-honeymoon dude!!
www.parfumslolitalempicka.com

0 comments:

newer older