Friday, February 29, 2008

AFG's Guide to NYC: VINTEDGE CLOTHING











I'm really excited to share this rare gem with you all. No, really this one is good. As most things go in this city, I was introduced to Joe through a friend. I arrived to his store, and to my surprise it was this quant little store with an eclectic collection of dresses, shoes, purses, etc. Not only, do I find his clothes amazing, but so do his clients (see the list below).

* Vintedge clothing will be featured in "Sex and The City The Movie" and "Diary of a Shopaholic".
This trendy shop's previous movie credits include: "The Aviator" and "Factory Girl".
Frequent shoppers include celebrities such as Betsy Johnson, Ralph Lauren, Victoria Beckham, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Natalia Vodianova, Catherine Malandrino, etc. *



Address: Vintedge Clothing
40 West 25th Street, Gallery 4
Phone: 917-301-1808

0 comments:

newer older