Friday, February 29, 2008

ASK ANTONIO






Welcome to Hair by Antonio, a forum for you (the client of any hair stylist) to come to and feel free to ask any question, share my knowledge and a place to feel welcome to experience the world of hair from a stylist's point of view.

As many of you have already been updated about the opening of our Bond Street location, I wanted to share more info hot off the press from my chair to you . In the coming months, we will be closing our doors on Hudson street for good. I know it will be a big change for me too, but can I tell you how excited I am!!! Really! Nobody does it like Eva Scrivo. Then the new space on West 13th street! Can you imagine? Cobble stone streets and all?! I have already requested a mirror ball to hang over my chair guys so get ready !!!
I will be stationed at the 13th Street location only (maybe making a few appearances at the Bond St. Location).
I want to say a special thanks to Arik Efros and Eva Scrivo for realising the demand for consistency, style and more room :) for the clients and staff.

See you on the East side,

Antonio


UPCOMING TOPICS

- YOUR HAIR AFTER CANCER TREATMENTS
- FASHION ADVICE FROM ELAINE ARMSTRONG
- HAIR REMOVAL FOR THE MAN
- DIVORCING YOUR HAIR STYLIST

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antonio- Can't wait to see you in the new salon. All of you at Eva S deserve the space and I'm sure the clients will appreciate the new found space and professional atmosphere. BTW, thank you for turning me on to L'Oreal Kerastase vinyle nutri-sculpt. I love it and it smells great. Remind me to pick up more when I see you in your new digs. Love you.

Bill Barr

Anonymous said...

Antonio,
Thanks so much for thinking of the post-chemo trauma, and not knowing what to expect from one's new growth. The article was calming and empowering.
Keep doing what you do!
Best of everything at the new salon.

Anonymous said...

Re: Divorcing your stlist...wish I had read those tips before going AWOL from mine, only to my own detriment, as I haven't found a replacement yet and am too ashamed to go back to her now! It's not pretty...
Now I'm stuck waiting for my favorite, top celebrity, one-and-only stylist to visit his homeland in Trinidad & Tobago once every three years!
Make haste nah, sista! An' doh forget de Kerastase!
I. Innamess

newer older