Monday, January 19, 2009

QUESTION FROM MY READER







READER-
Dear Antonio,

Hello. I read your blog Comesse. You seem to be very knowledgeable. I
was hoping you could help me by answering my questions.


READER-
I would like to use Sebastian cellophane's shade red on a
level 7 or 8 redhead. She has a few gray hairs. My question is will
the color look like red highlights or could it turn the gray hairs
pink?

ME-
Yes, it would look like pink highlights. The reds never look as
good as when you use the brunettes in Cellophane's.


READER-
Also, would I be better off to use a red orange or different shade to
get the grays to appear more like highlights?

ME-
Actually I would recommend using the Brunette shades. It will look
more convincing. The reds and golds will make the hair look as if it is a bad henna color
job.

READER-
What color could I use that will look good on the gray and not make
the hair too orange or yellow?

ME-
I would probably use the color Deep mixed with the golden or the Deep
mixed with the golden blond. This way you have the depth to give some
blending but you will still have the sparkle you want.

You can even experiment with the Brunettes by adding a little red red,
let me know how it turns out.

READER-
Thank you for your time,

ME-
You are so welcome.

Copyright © 2008 Antonio Gonzales, All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

newer older