Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NEW FOR THICK HAIR; OLEO SLIM







NEW FOR THICK CURLY HAIR

Well Mizz Kerastase, talk about a breakthrough in hair-straightening technology! For the women with thick, thick, thick (did I mention thick?) hair, we now have a great answer for you: Oleo Relax Slim. Let me tell you child, it works!! I won't get into the extensive scientifics behind the making of this lovely product, but I will share my experience...

I used it on a client with thick, coarse, highlighted hair. The smell, delightful. The packaging, sleek. The product itself, really concentrated--so a little goes a LONG way! You may ask, what is the difference between Oleo Slim and the Oleo Relax? The difference is, the Slim is a cream while the Relax is a high grade Silicone. The Slim has the ability to flatten the hair shaft and the cuticle taking away the bulkiness of thick hair, till your next shampoo.

Users please let me know your thoughts.

I wish you slim hair!!

0 comments:

newer older