Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY NEW MEN"S BLOG.





MY LATEST WORK



Hair Care : Man Up!

Comessemen.com

When I was a child growing up in Trinidad, all my mother could afford was a haircut with the local barber. This was not at all your traditional barber; he was always a bit liquored up and would cut my hair on a bucket in the back of his house [smile]. As I entered my teens, growing my hair meant freedom. It was an introduction to understanding my individuality and an originality of appearance (as simple as it may be).

Today, after having worked with all hair textures and lengths, I endeavor very hard to share my knowledge with my male clients helping them be themselves through their hair. I would like to take this opportunity to help other men understand their hair and feel comfortable going into any salon and knowing precisely what to ask for and how to ask for it.

I’ve had the privilege of working with an endless selection of men's hair products and testing those very products continuously for several companies. I pride myself in specializing in men's hair color with an open mind to the needs of my clientele using several painting techniques to achieve a hair color that's masculine, long lasting and natural.

Having been on the radio to discuss men's hair while also contributing endless articles to online beauty websites, I have decided to create a “go to” place for all men to learn about their hair and move forward in embracing their own originality.




0 comments:

newer older