Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Supporting Women In Need





 I want to thank all my friends and supporters who helped in making my recent workshop at Women- In- Need (a women's shelter) a success. This was my third session with the beautiful women of W-I-N and we had a blast!

Together with the help of a friend who is a professional makeup artist, this workshop was the largest I have conducted so far. Twenty women participated, all eager to be part of a professional make-up demonstration. They were educated on how to look after their skin, create a beautiful eyebrow and apply the perfect lipstick. We answered tons of beauty questions, keeping the focus on showing each woman her individual beauty.

They were all happy to learn that they have amazing cheek bones, great skin and eyelashes to die for.  In the end, each of them got to experience what it feels like to have makeup applied by a professional. Every participant left feeling confident, with a big smile and a bag full of beautiful makeup.
 A special thanks to City Cakes for supplying us with delicious cupcakes that made the event end
 with a tasty bang!
Your generosity brought smiles to the kids of the women. Lets support them by hitting the like button on their facebook page.
My next workshop will be in one month so anyone who wants to take part, please let me know.

Love to all

0 comments:

newer older