Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MENS HAIR BY ANTONO







THE COLOR TREATMENT
This models hair was fine but boy did he have tons of it. Since he doesn’t frequently condition his hair I went back to my long time friend Cellophane's by Sebastian. I used the clear
glaze to just add shine.

THE CUT
He wanted the ability to look well groomed but with a little punk edge. Because of the amount of hair he had I started cutting dry, doing a lot of point cutting to
work towards the shape we wanted. I kept his sides very strong using the scissors over comb technique. I then cut the top of his hair with scissors creating softness without it collapsing. We then shampooed his hair and cut with a razor. You may ask if this is too much texturizing for fine hair? Not with this dude, the more the merrier!

THE PRODUCTS
I used a light leave in conditioner by Paul Mitchell

then I applied the Gellac by Bumble and bumble
The Gellac allowed his hair to last for the entire shoot and added even more shine.

TIP
When working with the Gellac you need to apply and
style fast. This product dries very quickly!

AFG

0 comments:

newer older