Monday, October 19, 2009

MY CLIENTS BUSINESS







HAIR ley-Davidson…hardly!

ANTONIO…

I wanted to inform you of my client’s bike rental and storage business. Chris Miles is not only a great friend of mine, but also an incredible mentor. I visited Jupiter’s NYC Motorcycle Rentals website and simply had to share this information with you – because I knew you bikers would appreciate it.

“This isn't just a motorcycle business to me; it’s my attempt to help bring about the change in ourselves we all seek – that feeling of one with the world. Traveling helps me do that – motorcycling brings me closer to the heart of nature both within myself and I find with others.”

Jupiter’s NYC Motorcycle Rental

119 8th Street

Suite 100

Brooklyn, New York 11215

718 788 2585

Google Map

0 comments:

newer older