Sunday, June 17, 2012

Movie watch on Comesse





I'm very excited about the upcoming release of the movie The life of Pi.


On vacation in Hawaii (Kauai) a friend recommended that I read it.  It was excellent!

The book follows the journey of a boy stranded on a boat with a tiger. The way the author describes his spiritual yet horrific journey, hooks you from the very beginning.
This story is a one of a kind, with it's magical moments. I can't wait to see what the movie is like. And from the trailer, I can see it's going to be good!!! And guess who else loved it!!!

My daughter and I just finished reading Life of Pi together. Both of us agreed we prefer the story with animals.

It is a lovely book -- an elegant proof of God, and the power of storytelling.

Thank you.

(signed) Barack Obama







0 comments:

newer older