Sunday, July 8, 2012

Orlo Salon Owned By Orlando Pita





I constantly get questions from readers and hairstylists about the salon and what it is like. I decided to share a small taste of the images I see on a daily basis that inspire me to be a better hairstylist.


Waiting for your service with Kate, Hair by Orlando of course.


A taste of our inspiration board.
Orlando Pita and Madonna on set for the Take a bow music video.
Orlando Pita and Tina Turner.



Some of the products and tools we love.


A peek out the window.


A taste of our inspiration board
Orlando Pita with Cameron Diaz.
Orlando Pita at working at Fashion week.
Beyonce:)
Madonna on set of the Music album.
Model and salon friend Alice Kabukuru.



Coffee table.


 Yours truly and color genius Jennifer Gandia.



Not many people I know are fortunate enough to have a boss that inspires you even when hes in another country:)

I love my job!!


0 comments:

newer older